[SOGo]

  • From: "Catarina Loureiro" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo]
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:14:44 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 66C94128B53F

Hey, i would appreciate if you could help me.

Im in my internship and this is a company that they have their own system operative in Debian Wheezy 7.7. I installed already docker, i already pull the image but now i cant put this work.

I would like to know how i should procede and if you could help me implement this new groupware on the company.

Thanks.

  • [SOGo], Catarina Loureiro, 04/28/2017