AW: [SOGo] ActiveSync missing messages

  • From: "\"Thomas Fuehrer\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: AW: [SOGo] ActiveSync missing messages
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 12:19:18 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 983F8F00BF2

Hi Alex!

Check with

sogo-tool -v manage-eas listfolders <user-id> <device-id>

whether the missing messages are known by the eas-cache.

You find the message id in the url when you open a message in webmail:

https://.../SOGo/so/.... /Mail/view#!/Mail/0/INBOX/32095

-> 32095

Regards,

Thomas