RE: [SOGo] Active Sync Version

  • From: "\"Ivan Gonzalez\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Active Sync Version
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 09:23:36 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8C67FBCAEA9

I think the next build will be the latest

Ivan Gonzalez Jr.

// CEO @ NocRoom LLC | e: w: NocRoom.com

// West Coast:Las Vegas 702-789-0409 x101

Turnkey Solutions | Virtualization Kings – Dedicated Servers – Cloud Email ServersCloud PBX Hosted Systems - Bitcoin ok

All emails from NocRoom.com are encrypted