Re: [SOGo] IMAP , STARTTLS and SOGo

  • From: "Gordon Messmer" ( ) < >
  • To: "Charles LUEZ\" ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] IMAP , STARTTLS and SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 10:05:57 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 571B6BCB107

On 05/23/2017 07:40 AM, Charles LUEZ"
( )
wrote:

Now i want to join my SOGo with StartTLS to my mail server so i try this on sogo.conf :

SOGoIMAPServer = imaps://<IpOfMyImapServer>:143/?tls;

This might be a bug in the installation doc. There's a bug report here, where the submitter indicated that using "imap:" instead of "imaps:" fixed the problem:

https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2361

That makes sense, since "imaps" is normally used to refer to IMAP with TLS, not IMAP with STARTTLS.