Re: [SOGo] IMAP , STARTTLS and SOGo

  • From: "dan le bray" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] IMAP , STARTTLS and SOGo
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 11:09:34 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A6F6AB8DA3E

Hello,

Le 24/05/2017 à 09:54, Charles LUEZ
( )
a écrit :

> On 23/05/2017 7:05 AM , Gordon Messmer
> ( )
> wrote:
>
>> This might be a bug in the installation doc. There's a bug report
>> here, where the submitter indicated that using "imap:" instead of
>> "imaps:" fixed the problem:
>>
>> https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2361
>
> With this old bug report they can probably make a correction of the
> official installation doc
>

>> That makes sense, since "imaps" is normally used to refer to IMAP with
>> TLS, not IMAP with STARTTLS.
>
> So using Imap and sogo with STARTTLS isn't possible right now ?

yes it is possible, our setup does use IMAP with STARTTLS for SOGo.

A quick look at your top post indicates that you're not using quotes (")
around the value, maybe you need to try with quotes like:

SOGoIMAPServer = "imaps://server.t.ld:143/?tls=YES";

--
Daniel Le Bray :: CRI :: Pôle Systèmes et Réseaux

/ +33 02 32 74 42 94
Universite Le Havre Normandie
25 rue Philippe Lebon, BP1123, 76063 Le Havre Cedex