[SOGo] Trying to remove a task's Start (From) or Due date

  • From: "Michael Doerner - Technologywise" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Trying to remove a task's Start (From) or Due date
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 17:52:24 +1200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8E88BC6D9F7

Hi all

using SOGo 3.2.9 (201705140155). When trying to remove either a due date
for a task or its start date through the web gui, the field is removed
but the "save" button stays light grey hence I cannot save the change.

I can achieve however the result that I need (to remove a date) with a
little trick: First I make a change to the date (i.e.e change it one
hour or one day), that will activate the "change" button. Rather making
that change, I then can remove the date and the change button will stay
active and then I can click the change button and SOGo accepts that
change (remove of date).

Am I doing something wrong?

Michael

  • [SOGo] Trying to remove a task's Start (From) or Due date, Michael Doerner - Technologywise, 05/28/2017