Re: [SOGo] updates.php

  • From: "Marcio Merlone" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] updates.php
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:26:45 -0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E7CB0F03C25

Em 23/05/2017 10:31, Christian Naumer ( ) escreveu:
do any of you have the updates.php script to update the sogo-plugins in thunderbird running
with the latest thunderbird (52)? I can not get my installation to pull the plugins any more.
This used to work.
Hi,

Mine does not work anymore too, worked fine until 31.0.1. My server uses SSL but no-ssl plain http also works, tested the update url on browser with success. And yet there is no request on my server for updates.php. Have tested TB 52 on windows and linux with 31.0.4 extensions without luck. Have you found a solution?

Thanks, best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone