Re: [SOGo] updates.php

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] updates.php
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:16:25 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9D0CBF2801D

On 2017-06-01 2:26 PM, Marcio Merlone
( )
wrote:

Mine does not work anymore too, worked fine until 31.0.1. My server uses SSL but no-ssl plain http also works, tested the update url on browser with success. And yet there is no request on my server for updates.php. Have tested TB 52 on windows and linux with 31.0.4 extensions without luck. Have you found a solution?
I think I found and fixed the issue.

Mozilla removed a method that was used to pull accounts' count - thus breaking the SOGo Integrator's update process.

You can get a fixed version of 31.0.4 here: https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/thunderbird/nightly/

If all is fine, we'll release new extensions.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca