Re: [SOGo] Web Calendars with authentication not working?

  • From: " " ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Web Calendars with authentication not working?
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 14:39:13 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 331C61226363

 Hello, thank you for your reply.

I can succesfully import calendars from Nextcloud/Owncloud if I use the "Download" link provided in these apps.
Auth is then working and the events are displayed correctly.

I could not find a way to get these web calendars sources to be updated though, is it expected to repeatedly sync with the url at all?
Again, I tested the same .ics source with Lightning and syncing works and shows new events.

On 2017-06-07 8:55 AM, ( ) wrote:

> Steps :
> - Go to Calendar view
> - Click + sign next to Web Calendars
> - Type in CalDav URL
> - Type user and password at prompt
> - Click OK
> - Wait, then no events are displayed.
That's for ICS calendars, not CalDAV ones. SOGo has no CalDAV clients.

If you want to view a calendar from an other SOGo user, share it and
subscribe to it.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte