Re: [SOGo] Docker Sogo

  • From: "Catarina Loureiro" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Docker Sogo
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:01:37 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D0E2DD0323A

Hey! Im sorry for late answer, but i started a new thing and i let this going behind...

So, i use this one: https://hub.docker.com/r/jenserat/sogo/    and there you have like commands that you should do, but when i do, i keep recieving this: AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.2. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message

Already made a network bridge for docker and then it appears like this: AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message.

And everytime i create another one, keeps going 4.5.6.7 on the last number for that IP.

Hi Catarina,

I am not used to the Docker image from JensErat, however that does not look tooo sophisiticated. So how about you shortly describe what commands you actually tried, and what the output was? That would give us a chance to actually look at the error you are facing and if we might be able to help you.

Cheers,

Roland
Hey.

Sorry, didnt saw any answer i thought it was about no title.

Was exactly that one from JensErat that i pulled.
But i cant figure out how to put that work.

Im not fully familiar with docker, but im doing with docker because my coordinator asked me to..

Thanks.