Re: [SOGo] Docker Sogo

  • From: "Catarina Loureiro" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Docker Sogo
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:14:00 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 86F0AE08B3D

Hey!

Thank you for a fast anwser.

Well, i already changed the servername for that IP Address and still do the same ... I don't even know more, but thank you for you help anyway. I was doing this alone, but someday i will get some help from them to do this, since my internship is almost ending.

And yes, the container i was starting, and then i needed to ctrl+c to change stuff on files or something. But i think i never had sogo installed, only those first files that they say that we need to copy to change it.

Kind Regards,
Catarina

the warning is just that: it's a warning. You can solve it by setting the servername in the apache configuration just as mentioned in the warning.

You did not really describe what your actual problem is - but I guess your container exits/stops right after the warning? Is that correct? In that case, as mentioned above, the warning is just a coincidence, it is not causing the container to stop. I'd check for other reasons why the container stops working.

As a side node: the images from @jenserat are built via packages supplied by inverse, the company behind sogo. Inverse stopped providing these packages, so you might consider using another container image or building one on your own.

Cheers,

Roland