[SOGo] Permissions problem

  • From: "Peter Tkatchenko" ( ) < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Permissions problem
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:48:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, fr-FR
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca EEAD3DAB158

Hello,

I'm using SOGo 3.2.7 on Debian 8, installed as a part of iRedMail.

During an update of some events I got error 409 from SOGo.
The reason is "Wrong SENT-BY being used regarding access rights on
organizer's calendar."
I'm trying to update an appointment in a calendar of one user (he is the
organizer of the appointment), using an account (login/password) of another
user (not invited to the appointment) by iCal. Both users are members of
SOGoSuperUsernames array, declared in sogo.conf.
I've added "Modify" permission to the calendar, using SOGo Web GUI, but it
does not change anything (normally we don't need it for superusers?)
I checked the sources of SOGo, it seems that the user, modifying the
appointment must have SOGoCalendarRole_ComponentModifier role on the
calendar. Please, explain me how should I give this role to my superuser?

Thank you,
Peter

  • [SOGo] Permissions problem, Peter Tkatchenko, 06/21/2017