[SOGo] Thunderbird calendar does not sync with NextCloud

  • From: "Christian Stolte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird calendar does not sync with NextCloud
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:40:01 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9EA2AE0AFCD

Hi,

my newly created calendar in Thunderbird 52.1.1 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 17.04 does not connect to my local instance of NextCloud, neither with vanilla sogo-connector-31.0.4 nor with sogo-connector-31.0.4-b37cf92df9.

Upon calendar creation in Thunderbird I am asked for the password. If I mistype the password then I get an exclamation mark next to the calendar. If I type correctly the calendar gets created, but it disconnects right away. Upon re-connection I get:

Error: [calCachedCalendar] replay action failed: null, uri=https://localhost/remote.php/dav/Personal/, result=2147500037, operation=[xpconnect wrapped calIOperation]
Error: [calCachedCalendar] replay action failed: null, uri=https://localhost/remote.php/dav/Personnnnnnal/, result=2147500037, operation=[xpconnect wrapped calIOperation]

Note that Personal does exist on NextCloud, but Personnnnnnal does not, yet the message is the same.

I can connect to the NextCloud calendar through Android DavDroid just fine. My Contacts sync perfectly between Thunderbird, NextCloud, and Android DavDroid.

Please help me troubleshoot.

Tks
Christian