Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird calendar does not sync with NextCloud - solved

  • From: "Christian Stolte" ( ) < >
  • To: "Christian Stolte ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird calendar does not sync with NextCloud - solved
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 14:38:19 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 62DD1BC5AB0

My mistake:

What works is using the individual calendar link, which is displayed when clicking MORE next to the calendar.
What does not work, using the generic "Primary CalDAC address" adding the calendar name at the end.

All works brilliantly, I am sooo happy!

I would he happy to add this to the manual, plse contact me.

Rgds
Christian