[SOGo] Compose window closes when clicking an attachment

  • From: "Konrad Mauz" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Compose window closes when clicking an attachment
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 07:23:45 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9136211E808F

Hi,

I have some users with the following problem:

- they click on compose a new mail
- they write text
- enter a recipient and and a subject
- add an attachement

now they want to check if it is the right attachement and they click on it. By doing this, the compose window closes, sometimes the have a saved draft in "drafts", sometimes not.

This behavior is related to a sogo user account, not to browser settings, cause when I try the same steps on there computer with my sogo account, everything is fine.

Unfortunatly I can not reproduce this with my own account.

Is it possible to clear the settings of a sogo user without deleting his contacts, calenders and acls?

Regards,
Konrad
--
Hochschule Konstanz Technik, Wirtschaft und Gestaltung
Konrad Mauz

Tel: +497531206-472, Fax: -153
http://www.htwg-konstanz.de/rz.html