Re: [SOGo] Compose window closes when clicking an attachment

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Compose window closes when clicking an attachment
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:35:17 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1781011E8F3C

Hello Konrad

Am 28.06.2017 um 07:23 schrieb Konrad Mauz
( ):

> I have some users with the following problem:
>
> - they click on compose a new mail
> - they write text
> - enter a recipient and and a subject
> - add an attachement
>
> now they want to check if it is the right attachement and they click on
> it. By doing this, the compose window closes, sometimes the have a saved
> draft in "drafts", sometimes not.
>
> This behavior is related to a sogo user account, not to browser
> settings, cause when I try the same steps on there computer with my sogo
> account, everything is fine.
>
> Unfortunatly I can not reproduce this with my own account.
>
> Is it possible to clear the settings of a sogo user without deleting his
> contacts, calenders and acls?

You can use sogo-tool to do that.

1) make a Backup of the user with:
/usr/sbin/sogo-tool backup ${path_where_to_backup}/ ${username}

2) Check his/her config (or change it) with:
vi ${path_where_to_backup}/${username}

3) only restore his/her settings with:
/usr/sbin/sogo-tool restore -p -c /etc/sogo/sieve.creds
${path_where_to_backup}/ ${username}

The "-c /etc/sogo/sieve.creds" part is only necessary, if you use SIEVE
in SOGo and you want to change those.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz