Re: [SOGo] WARNING: Segmentation Faults in these executables

  • From: "Sam R" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] WARNING: Segmentation Faults in these executables
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:45:59 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 90AE211E96EB

Thanks Christian,
I'm going to see if I can find something who make this happen in the sogo logs.
See you!

Hello

Am 20.06.2017 um 13:42 schrieb Sam R ( ):
> Hello alls!
>
> I have this message in my daily logwatch and I don't know whats it meens.

Segmentation faults are never a good thing.
It means, that one of your SOGo workers crashed.
That means, that one request could not be answered, but the SOGo
watchdog will started another worker instead for subsequent requests.

The only way to fix that would be to research the cause of that fault.
For that you would have to debug the crashing worker.
This is nothing you can do in production.
But perhaps you can find out, what the user did, when it crashed?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416