[SOGo] Signed adons for thunderbird

  • From: "Ben Edwards" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Signed adons for thunderbird
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:18:49 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E0630D2095B

Hi, this is a bit of a odd one.  I have installed and got working owncloud / sogo / thunderbird integration on a number of PCs and a mac.  Last week I tried to get it going on another PC and it would not let me install the adons saying they were not signed.  googeling simply returned that the adons needed to be signed but I have got them working with letest thunderbird so this does not seem to make sence;(.

Any ideas?
Ben

--
Ben Edwards, Video Editor and Cameraman
web:www.nkytwig.com mobile:07773 02 44 82 skype:funkytwig twitter:@funkytwig

  • [SOGo] Signed adons for thunderbird, Ben Edwards, 06/30/2017