Re: [SOGo] Signed adons for thunderbird

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Signed adons for thunderbird
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 13:10:50 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8E45ACA0F42

Hello

Am 30.06.2017 um 17:18 schrieb Ben Edwards
( ):
> Hi, this is a bit of a odd one. I have installed and got working owncloud
> / sogo / thunderbird integration on a number of PCs and a mac. Last week I
> tried to get it going on another PC and it would not let me install the
> adons saying they were not signed. googeling simply returned that the
> adons needed to be signed but I have got them working with letest
> thunderbird so this does not seem to make sence;(.

You tried to install it in Firefox ;-))
Firefox requires signed Add-Ons.
Thunderbird and Firefox share the same Add-On format.

Just save the Add-On to disk, then install from within Thunderbird.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] Signed adons for thunderbird, Christian Mack, 07/03/2017