Re: [SOGo] Searching / subscribing to a simple posix user calendar

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Searching / subscribing to a simple posix user calendar
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:29:34 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E05F7122DB83

Hello

Am 04.07.2017 um 11:14 schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator
( ):
> Hi,
>
> we have some posix user accounts for e.g. some departements. No E-Mail,
> no Phone, no first name etc.
>
> What might be the best way to subscribe to the shared calendar from such
> accounts? I can't search them in the SOGO web UI.
>
> May be I can just use the URL?

Accounts without email address are not supported in SOGo.
Add one per account, and you can use them like normal accounts.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416