Re: [SOGo] copy/paste recipient from calc : space as separator

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] copy/paste recipient from calc : space as separator
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:05:25 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B3C7910004FD

Hello

Am 15.06.2017 um 12:05 schrieb "Frank Soyer"
( ):

> Hi list,
> a user of mine have a lot of mail addresses in a calc document. With
> outlook (yes, I know...) he copied some adresses on some lines, then past
> it in the recipient field and he can send the mail to all. Oulook
> understand the space as a separator.
> In Sogo, spaces are not interpreted : the adresses seem to form a unique
> address, and the mail return in error. Only the coma is allowed.
>
> Do you see any solution to this problem ?
> Frank

When copying from a calc document, you either get tabs (row) or carriage
returns (column) as seperators, which both work in SOGo web frontend.
I assume, they copied their addresses from a word document, else they
would not have spaces between them.

That said, spaces ar not supported as seperator, which means you have to
open an enhancement request for that.
Also see my comment on that at
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4097

Universität Konstanz