Re: [SOGo] copy/paste recipient from calc : space as separator

  • From: "\"Frank Soyer\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] copy/paste recipient from calc : space as separator
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:11:59 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5F4051163972

Hi Christian,
thank you for taking a moment for that, unfortunatly I can confirm that it don't work as this.
Test : a calc (LibreOffice calc), 3 addresses on 3 lines (column A). Copy the 3 cells, paste it in Sogo 3 (web) : the 3 adresses are merged in one big (unuseable) address.

Haven't you the same behavior ?
Frank

Le Vendredi 7 Juillet 2017 15:05 CEST, "Christian Mack" ( ) < > a écrit:

Hello

Am 15.06.2017 um 12:05 schrieb "Frank Soyer" ( ):

> Hi list,
> a user of mine have a lot of mail addresses in a calc document. With outlook (yes, I know...) he copied some adresses on some lines, then past it in the recipient field and he can send the mail to all. Oulook understand the space as a separator.
> In Sogo, spaces are not interpreted : the adresses seem to form a unique address, and the mail return in error. Only the coma is allowed.
>
> Do you see any solution to this problem ?
> Frank

When copying from a calc document, you either get tabs (row) or carriage
returns (column) as seperators, which both work in SOGo web frontend.
I assume, they copied their addresses from a word document, else they
would not have spaces between them.

That said, spaces ar not supported as seperator, which means you have to
open an enhancement request for that.
Also see my comment on that at
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4097

Universität Konstanz