[SOGo] Thunderbird "Domain Address Book" empty when using SOGo Integrator

  • From: "\"J. Carlos Romero\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird "Domain Address Book" empty when using SOGo Integrator
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:10:52 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 43462F059E1

Hello, my first message to the list.

I have installed the "SOGo Connector" and "SOGo Integrator" extensions for
Thunderbird. Everything working fine, except one thing:

I can not see the contacts in the "Domain Address Book". I know the contacts
are there, because if I write a dot in the search box of the "Address Book"
application they all appear magically. Nevertheless, the Name column is not
as
expected (the full name of the contact) but the prefix username of the mail
address (the part before the @ sign).

Am I missing anything? I'm using the last version of everything (SOGo 3.2.10,
Connector 31.0.5 and Integrator 31.0.5)

Thanks in advance.

--
J. Carlos