Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird "Domain Address Book" empty when using SOGo Integrator

  • From: "Juan Carlos Romero" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird "Domain Address Book" empty when using SOGo Integrator
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 10:56:17 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E235ACA02A2

El sábado, 15 de julio de 2017 7:49:32 (CEST) sg gs escribió:
> did you configure the integrator?

Yes, it is configured. I unzipped the xpi, edited some parameters and zipped
it
again. Basically I followed these instructions: https://sogo.nu/files/docs/
SOGoMozillaThunderbirdConfigurationGuide.html#_sogo_integrator_customization

I can see my contacts in the address book when introducing a dot in the
search box of "Address Book" application. If not, the list of contacts is
empty. And I can not see my contacts' full names either.