Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird "Domain Address Book" empty when using SOGo Integrator

  • From: "Tanstaafl" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird "Domain Address Book" empty when using SOGo Integrator
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:39:50 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8FFCE1241F32

I hate the 'GAL' (Global Address List' functionality in
Outlook/Office365, and I didn't like it in SOGo either.

When we first set it up, I bought support, and had them disable the GAL,
and just defined a shared Address Book for our Company.

This worked perfectly, and is what I will do again the next time I use
SOGo (which will likely be sooner rather than later).

On Fri Jul 14 2017 12:10:52 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), J. Carlos
Romero
( )

< >