[SOGo] Sigantures disappear

  • From: "\"Frank Soyer\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sigantures disappear
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:48:50 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3C890C03C4B

Hi,
we had 3 times a problem with HTML signatures with a 3.2.9 : it just disappear !
The 2 first one was made from Christian Mack suggestion : copir HTML source, past it in the Sogo3 editor in text mode, revert to HTML mode. The third was just copy/paste from an old email in html mode.
When it disappear, returning in text mode show only some css code, I guess, probably the beginning of the signature, but nothing after.

This is annoying !
Can you tell me were are stored this king of data ?

Thanks
Frank

  • [SOGo] Sigantures disappear, "Frank Soyer", 07/21/2017