Re: [SOGo] copy/paste recipient from calc : space as separator

  • From: "\"Frank Soyer\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] copy/paste recipient from calc : space as separator
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 20:27:18 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C6D27F00D2F

I don't understand : what can be the difference which make it not working here ?

Tested with libreoffice calc (linux) on firefox (linux), with excel (windows) on firefox (windows), and (to be complete) I just tested it with libreoffice calc to Chrome (linux).
Tested also with the to way to create a message on Sogo3.
And finally, I must say that it I copy/paste to a notepad, it paste it with an adress by line, so yes it is carriage returns, but Sogo doesn't split addresses.
I always (with return or when just changing field) get a "global" mail merging the pasted addresses, exactly what nenonano shows in request 0004097.

With which system / application does it work for you ? Do you just copy/paste (ctrl-c/ctrl-v) ?
Regards,
Frank