[SOGo] outlook for android, over activesync

  • From: "mj" ( ) < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] outlook for android, over activesync
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 15:34:36 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 71CFEDCD4A9

Hi,

Anyone here willing to give outlook for android a quick try with your SOGo setup as an ActiveSync client?

We cannot get it to work, whereas all kinds of other activesync clients work without an issue.

We would like to know if the problem is likely in our setup, or if outlook for android using ActiveSync is simply not working with SOGo.

(for example, there are ActiveSync clients that use /ews exchange web services, those don't seem to work with SOGo, and perhaps outlook for android is one of those...)

MJ