Re: [SOGo] outlook for android, over activesync

  • From: "\"Kai-Uwe Rommel\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] outlook for android, over activesync
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 16:16:45 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 95EB1DCD552

wrote on 01.08.2017 15:34:36:

> Anyone here willing to give outlook for android a quick try with your
> SOGo setup as an ActiveSync client?
>
> We cannot get it to work, whereas all kinds of other activesync clients
> work without an issue.
>
> We would like to know if the problem is likely in our setup, or if
> outlook for android using ActiveSync is simply not working with SOGo.

    I gave it a try and it works. I installed it on an Android 7.1.1 system
    and connected it via ActiveSync with my private SOGo server. Basic tests
    worked fine. I could send an e-mail message from it and receive the
    reply it got. I also entered a new appointment into the calendar, changed
    it on my regular ActiveSync client (Blackberry Hub) and saw the change get
    synchronized back into Outlook.

    Kai-Uwe Rommel