[SOGo] SOGO Outlook / Thunderbird CalDav / CardDav / ActiveSync Videos

  • From: "Jay Lepore" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO Outlook / Thunderbird CalDav / CardDav / ActiveSync Videos
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 18:53:30 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 13F4FDCDBD1

Hello all.

I recently hired a developer from Upwork.com by the name of Daniel Bareiro to help figure out how this integration of SOGo worked with Outlook and Thunderbird.

He was instrumental on my getting my head around it and I recommend him to other members of this group if anyone needs help with any aspect of SOGo

Of immediate value to the group:

I have created 3 videos which will help others accomplish this.

Here are the links:

Outlook / SOGo with ActiveSync: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nDoB2w8OqA

Thunderbird / SOGo Contacts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEPnWVM6USo

Thunderbird / SOGo Calendar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pREw6JyDue0