Re: [SOGo] Outlook: Mail folders

  • From: "Waldemar Hamm" ( ) < >
  • To: "Ralf Cirksena ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook: Mail folders
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 12:41:56 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 836E0BCE6A9

Yes, I had to click on every such created folder to let Outlook synchronize it to the IMAP server.

This seems to be standard behaviour for Outlook.

Am 02.08.2017 um 11:34 schrieb Ralf Cirksena
( ):
Hello,

we noticed that mail folders created from Outlook GUI do not find
their way into SOGo server's mail folders. It works below INBOX, but
does'nt below another user created folder.

Cause I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong, where should I begin my
search for the reason?

Regards