Re: [SOGo] outlook for android, over activesync

  • From: "mj" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] outlook for android, over activesync
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 11:38:47 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C3A9FD20B9C

Haha,

Who would have figured that microsofts own tool to check activesync connectivity to your server is broken... :-|

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out Ludo.

Then focus is back on the ssl certificte, as that is also what outlook iself complains about. Perhaps outlook doesn't like a wildcard certificate.

Thanks for the help everybody, I'll try with Lets Encrypt.

MJ

On 08/02/2017 10:39 PM, Ludovic Marcotte
( )
On 2017-08-01 3:04 PM, mj
( )
wrote:

We're on SOGo 2.3.19 on debian7. Perhaps we should upgrade, but... anyone with tips what else to look at?
That test app is broken. It sends the HTTP auth token only in the first call, but not in subsequent calls - so SOGo refuses it as it should.