[SOGo] Adding SoGo to Thunderdird stops me adding to Address Book

  • From: "Ben Edwards" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Adding SoGo to Thunderdird stops me adding to Address Book
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:47:06 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 87D99D25CA7

This is how I tested/how to reproduce:
    I did a fresh install vof thunderbird 52.2.1.
    I added a IMAP email account.
    I then right clicked on one of the email addresses and selected 'Add to Address Book'.
    A gold star appeared by the address and it was added to the address book
    I and istalled the SoGo conector/Integrator (31.0.5)
    I tried adding an address and it did not work (no error, just did nothing)
    I disabled sogo and can add addresses again.

    I also tried 31.0.4 and it does not work.

    Any idea how I fix this?

    Regards,
    Ben

    --
    Ben Edwards, Video Editor and Cameraman
    web:www.nkytwig.com mobile:07773 02 44 82 skype:funkytwig twitter:@funkytwig

    • [SOGo] Adding SoGo to Thunderdird stops me adding to Address Book, Ben Edwards, 08/03/2017