[SOGo] Threaded messages (conversation view) in SOGo 3?

  • From: "Razvan Rosca" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Threaded messages (conversation view) in SOGo 3?
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 06:00:46 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 068DAF0A58D

Hey,
The only thing that keeps me switching from Roundcube is the lack of any kind of Threadded View (conversation view). I can see it was available in v2 but I cannot find it in v3.
Am I missing something or is this a missing feature?
Thank you,
Razvan