Re: [SOGo] Keep past events in the calendar

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Keep past events in the calendar
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 18:13:36 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D755FF0C87B

Am 08.08.2017 um 15:39 schrieb Stefan Müller
( ):

> Is it possible to keep "old" events in the calendars? I meen events
> from last week or even yesterday.
>
> At the moment all these dates are vanished at the web view and the
> lightning and active sync ones.

Of course, they only vanish, if someone deletes them.
I for example have some, which predate our switch to SOGo.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416