Re: [SOGo] Threaded messages (conversation view) in SOGo 3?

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Threaded messages (conversation view) in SOGo 3?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:34:03 -0400

On 2017-08-05 11:00 PM, Razvan Rosca
( )
wrote:

The only thing that keeps me switching from Roundcube is the lack of any kind of Threadded View (conversation view). I can see it was available in v2 but I cannot find it in v3.
Am I missing something or is this a missing feature?
This feature is being worked on. We'll also likely add Thread Arc support while at it.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu), PacketFence