Re: [SOGo] Using SOGo as a room/resource booking system

  • From: "\"Siegfried Kurz\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Using SOGo as a room/resource booking system
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:40:27 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6BD65F06C3C

Hello Ludovic,

thanks for Your answer.

> If events were created by 'room1' itself, that is normal.
> Overbooking is looked when inviting the resources.

So, there is no possiblity in SOGo to have calendars which allow only one
entry per time without "inviting" resources?

Are there any plans to implement such a functionality in the future?

Is it possible to use a hook to get this functionality?

In
http://www.mail-archive.com/ /msg09759.html

Python bindings are mentioned, did I miss something in the documentation?

Best regards Siegfried
--
H.I.T John GmbH