[SOGo] Changing angular functions

  • From: "Bersam Karbasion" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Changing angular functions
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:38:38 +0000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 06963C60C1C

Hi there,
How can I change angular functions? i stored my user in full address l ke this: " ", as I only have one domain, I want to map "test" and " " to " " so users can easily bypass domain part to login into SOGo.
I couldn't find anything for this on configs, so i thought that would be one line in login function in angular.

Thanks for such a great project,
Bersam.