[SOGo] Any way to backup and restore shared calendars?

  • From: "Zhang Huangbin" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Any way to backup and restore shared calendars?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 18:29:41 +0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1594EF60A93

Dear all,

Is there any way to backup and restore shared calendars?
I tried “sogo-tool backup” and “sogo-tool restore”, but no shared calendar
restored.

Thanks for helping.

P.S. on old server, we’re running SOGo-2.x (it creates few sql tables for
each user), and new server runs SOGo-3.2.10 (9 sql tables for all users). We
don’t want to use old sql structure, so any way to implement this without
dump/restore SQL tables directly?

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).