Re: [SOGo] Forwarding to more than 4 recipients

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Forwarding to more than 4 recipients
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:40:18 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 46DB3F61160

Hello

Am 18.08.2017 um 07:59 schrieb

( ):

> I have just setup Sogo in my office and when forwarding (Preferences ->
> Mail -> Forward) to more than 4 recipients, email is not forwarded and
> there is no log to troubleshoot.
>
> But when adding only 4 recipients, forwarding works perfectly.
>
> Does anyone know where to configure more than 4 forwarding accounts please.

As forwarding is done as SIEVE script, that is a restriction of your
SIEVE server.
If you use managesieve with dovecot, what have you set for
sieve_max_redirects ?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz