Re: [SOGo] web sogo showing only old data after upgrading, now in sync with new emails on ActiveSync

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] web sogo showing only old data after upgrading, now in sync with new emails on ActiveSync
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:52:45 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 90261BA22AA

Hello

What have you set in "Preferences" --> "General" --> "Refresh View" for
that user?
If it is "Manually" then you have to manually refresh the view with the
"Reload" button or the "Get Mail" button once in a while.

Am 21.08.2017 um 23:09 schrieb "Ivan Gonzalez"
( ):

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz