[SOGo] Migrating from MsExchange

  • From: " " ( ) < >
  • To: "Christian Mack" < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Migrating from MsExchange
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:54:18 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BF310BA002B
  • Stella-spam-score: 0
  • Stella-spam-status: OK
  • Stella-virus-status: OK

Hi All,
Great news. My CEO has accepted to migrate from MsExchange. All tests are fine.. except that you have to do the sharing again on Sogo.
The qestion is though how do we migrate all the contacts and calendars from MsExchange to Sogo, without using outlook?
Is there somebody out there who can help please, as I have several users with tons of personal contacts and calendar events.

Thanks in advance,
Prashant