Re: [SOGo] Migrating from MsExchange

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Migrating from MsExchange
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:29:49 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BDED2BA7B2F

Hello

Am 22.08.2017 um 11:54 schrieb

( ):

> Hi All,
> Great news. My CEO has accepted to migrate from MsExchange. All tests are
> fine.. except that you have to do the sharing again on Sogo.
> The qestion is though how do we migrate all the contacts and calendars from
> MsExchange to Sogo, without using outlook?
> Is there somebody out there who can help please, as I have several users
> with tons of personal contacts and calendar events.

That is *the* big problem with MSExchange.
You can not export those without Outlook.

I heard from a colleague, that he used the Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
to migrate Exchange calendars and address books to SOGo.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/
Of course that is only feasible for a handful of users.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416