Re: [SOGo] Migrating from MsExchange

  • From: "Gerald Brandt" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Migrating from MsExchange
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:42:35 -0500
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 61CCBBA98E5

On 2017-08-22 04:54 AM, ( ) wrote:
Hi All,
Great news. My CEO has accepted to migrate from MsExchange. All tests are fine.. except that you have to do the sharing again on Sogo.
The qestion is though how do we migrate all the contacts and calendars from MsExchange to Sogo, without using outlook?
Is there somebody out there who can help please, as I have several users with tons of personal contacts and calendar events.

Thanks in advance,
Prashant

Hi,

You can use DavMail and Thunderbird/Lightning to do a user at a time. I just moved a smallish install, and ended up using Outlook and imapsync for most of the users. For a few I used Davmail and imapsync. Worked okay.

Gerald