[SOGo] CalDav not working with iPhone

  • From: "Valentin Voica" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] CalDav not working with iPhone
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 19:52:20 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 07AD8BD24DA

Hello,

I am a client of Gandi and I am not sure I should post here this message but maybe you can help.

I try to synchronize my calendar with the Calendar app on my iPhone; going into the Gandi's webmail, in the Calendar section, I have the option to copy a link to the calendar for the Authenticated User Access, similar to:

CalDAV URL: https://sogo3.gandi.net/SOGo/dav/<<user_name>>/Calendar/personal/

Going to the iPhone now, under Settings -> Calendar -> Accounts, "Add Account", "Other", "Add CalDAV Account". Here I enter all the required details (server, username, password, description), and after tapping "Next", the phone successfully validates the settings. Another setting I adjust is "Sync" -> All Events.

But then, in the Calendar app, I cannot see any event from my Gandi calendar.

I'd like to mention that CalDAV in Mozilla Thunderbird works perfect (and I use the same link as above).

iPhone SE with iOS 10.3.3

Gandi uses SOGo v3.2.10

Anyone could help?