[SOGo] Tmpreaper utility

  • From: "Charles LUEZ" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Tmpreaper utility
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 14:56:34 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 31668F816D7

Hello everyone,

I have a sogo since 6 month , and he work well.

also, i have tmpreaper warning like this :

Please read /usr/share/doc/tmpreaper/README.security.gz first;
edit /etc/tmpreaper.conf to remove this message (look for SHOWWARNING).

So , i understand that tmpreaper clear useless files since a long times, but my question is : " Why Sogo need tmpreaper ?"

I can see that the /etc/reaper isn't modify by sogo and his directory is /tmp/. , the delay is by default 256 and showwarning true ( and i can turn it off if necessary and he don't ask me again agaisnt security about tmpreaper).

Well i think that sogo deveops, use propably a command line with tmp reaper somewhere and they still need this package, but i need a clariffication about that.

Thx and have a good day !
begin:vcard
fn:Charles LUEZ
n:LUEZ;Charles
org;quoted-printable:LAN2NET - l'informatique fiable sous Linux + logiciels libres;membre du r=C3=A9seau "Alliance-Libre"
adr;quoted-printable;dom:12 avenue Jules Verne;;Les Espaces Jules Verne, b=C3=A2timent A;SAINT-SEBASTIEN SUR LOIRE;;44230
email;internet:

title;quoted-printable:Technicien syst=C3=A8me & r=C3=A9seau
tel;work:02 85 52 65 37
url:http://www.lan2net.fr
version:2.1
end:vcard