[SOGo] Sieve with SAML

  • From: "Ben Webber" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sieve with SAML
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 19:24:13 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1A0DCF86CA5

Hi,

I have set SOGo up with dovecot, a simplesamlphp IDP and the
pam-script-saml module. It all seems to work fine other than when I try
to set up forwarding. When I do, in SOGo, it says service temporarily
unavailable. In the sogo.log it says cannot login on sieve server and in
the maillog it says Invalid base64 data in initial response. Does
anybody know if sieve works with SAML authentication in SOGo and if so
what the issue I am having could be?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

  • [SOGo] Sieve with SAML, Ben Webber, 08/27/2017