[SOGo] Sieve filters deleted after enabling/disabling auto-vacation

  • From: "dan le bray" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sieve filters deleted after enabling/disabling auto-vacation
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:13:07 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E3649B918D2

Hello,
using SOGo 3.2.10 and dovecot, I made sieve filters some time ago which
do worked well right until this morning: in order to test the
auto-vacation, I enabled it and all my filters disappeared :/

I check on the dovecot server and my sieve/sogo.dieve file was indeed
reseted with only the vacation part (no filter left in the file). When I
disabled the vacation, the file sieve/sogo.sieve was removed.

Is it something you already heard about? Why and how was the file
removed/reseted and lost all the filters?
--
Daniel Le Bray :: CRI :: Pôle Systèmes et Réseaux

/ +33 02 32 74 42 94
Universite Le Havre Normandie
25 rue Philippe Lebon, BP1123, 76063 Le Havre Cedex