Re: [SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify reminder e-mail notification not working

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify reminder e-mail notification not working
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:59:59 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0ECBAF8090B

Am 22.08.2017 um 19:17 schrieb "Philippe Eveleigh"
( ):
> I have been attempting to have my setup send email calendar notifications
> since I have converted my setup to use SOGo version 3 to no avail. The
> calendar notifications works fine which makes me think that my server
> email services functionality might be defective?
>
> My mail setup runs on two Centos 7 servers. The SOGo Version version:3.2.8
> front end and the sogo-ealarms-notify cron jobs runs on the Gateway
> server. The second server runs the postfix, cyrus, ldap & the DB services.
> Since the cron notification job run on the Gateway I have another postfix
> smtp service that relays the emails to the second server.
>
> I have tested both servers by submitting emails and that works fine via
> the command line. I have looked at the email log for email jobs that would
> have been launched by the sogo-ealarms-notify cron job and none can be
> found?

What have you set for SOGoEnableEMailAlarms and OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL
in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf ?
Does that Table from OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL exist in your database?
Is the cronjob enabled in /etc/cron.d/sogo ?
If you only send emails authenticated, did you specify "-p
/etc/sogo/mailAlarms.creds" ?
And does /etc/sogo/mailAlarms.creds contain valid credentials for
sending emails?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz