Re: [SOGo] Sieve filters deleted after enabling/disabling auto-vacation

  • From: Martin Waschbüsch ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sieve filters deleted after enabling/disabling auto-vacation
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 18:27:23 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 59608F8AE3E

Hi there,
> Am 29.08.2017 um 12:13 schrieb dan le bray
> ( )
>
> < >:
>
> Hello,
> using SOGo 3.2.10 and dovecot, I made sieve filters some time ago which
> do worked well right until this morning: in order to test the
> auto-vacation, I enabled it and all my filters disappeared :/
>
> I check on the dovecot server and my sieve/sogo.dieve file was indeed
> reseted with only the vacation part (no filter left in the file). When I
> disabled the vacation, the file sieve/sogo.sieve was removed.
>
> Is it something you already heard about? Why and how was the file
> removed/reseted and lost all the filters?

what version of dovecot-pigeonhole are you using?

I don't know if this is related to your problem, but it might be worth
investigating:

There is a bug in 0.4.19 that meant sogo could not properly log in to
manage-sieve.
https://github.com/dovecot/pigeonhole/commit/c80aa7c25b0b4e61bb8e3a91864a355f7f2fa89f
Version 0.4.20 fixed that.